20080701

The Ghost in the Mirror


I love this picture of a her reflection in the window. A ghost in a window. This reminds me this title from Wayne Shorter: Reflection. This trip to Budapest was really something. I mean, it was good in one way and bad in another one. I keep saying the: I love to travel alone and it's true. Most of the time, I like to travel without anyone by my side. Mostly, because I never know where I want to go or what I want to see. I live to change my mind every five minutes, but this is very hard for other people. Nonetheless, for once, I had the impression that it didn't affect me so much. It was like I had travelled alone with someone. This reminds me another song that I love : Alone together.
That's it. That's what I love...be alone together.


Aucun commentaire: